Sthala, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali
Jalan A.A Gede Rai, Mawang Kelod, Lodtunduh, Ubud, Bali, 80571, Indonesia
Phone: (62)361 3018700
4.8/5 12 reviews
Unwind in Ubud
Immerse yourself in a true Balinese experience in Sthala Ubud, a brand new Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott International. Located in the village of Lodtunduh which offer a lovely community and quite location, 10 minutes from Ubud Central.
Relax and enjoy our signature cocktail at the first hotel Rooftop Bar in Ubud whlist watching the sun set admist green valleys.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 12 verified guest reviews
92%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We had an amazing time at the Sthala. The hotel offers such a sense of tranquility and peacefulness. The whole staff remembered mine and my husband's names and greeted us with such warmth at all times. The free activities are great such as the Bicycle ride with Made. He will take you through the rice fields and then through his village to see a traditional Balinese house. Yoga with Pande was a great way to start the day. The Balinese dancing class with the young girls was very fun also. Breakfast was extremely good. I would recommend the Mexican Smash. Big special thanks to Alvina for making us feel special every day of our vacation. I feel like I have a gained a life long friend through her. The other Made who usually drives the shuttle to Ubud center is super nice also. Another great friend made with him. The bartenders at the Rooftop bar Adi and Sadu are really fun talk to also. We had a great time sitting and talking with them. Try the guava mojito. Seriously everyone here is so nice and the service exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Amazing hotel!
- Resort check-in time at 3:00 PM
- Resort check-out time at 12:00 PM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 143 Non-smoking rooms
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Ubud Central
- Complimentary parking space and valet service
- SPG Category 5
- Sungai All Day Dining Restaurant
- Naga Rooftop Bar and Lounge
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Multi-purpose activity deck by the river
- Various meeting space with natural daylight
- 24 Hours Fitness centre
- Complimentary bicycle rental
- Complimentary daily guest activities program, including Luwak Coffee excursion and Yoga by the river
Streamlined Meeting planning
Sthala Ubud is ready when you and your team are chasing the heels of a major deadline, aquire new skills, share ideas or to commemorate a milestones. With us, your meeting is about more than just tables and chairs
- Total meeting space 387 sqm
- Sthala Function Hall offer 230 sqm meeting space with natural daylight
- 2 breakout rooms and 1 Boardroom with natural daylight
- SPG Pro Loyalty program for meeting planners
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spacious parking space accessible for large bus
A Moment to say "I do"
Adorn your most cherished moments with authentic balinese ambience.
Located on the rests among the tropical landscape in Ubud offers a truly local experience.
Find balinese ambience event, facilities and service. Host your wedding or special event in the Ubud surroundings for an unforgettable time
Contact us today to see how our wedding venue facilities to create your dream wedding.
Sthala Culinary Experience
Dine and entertain yourself at the Sthala Ubud!
Begin with our all day dining restaurant "Sungai" translation of Indonesian means River and watch Ubud style sunset over local villages at Naga Rooftop Bar and Lounge.
- Sungai Restaurant
- Naga Rooftop Bar & Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Remove yet not Remote
Set in Ubud suburb, Lodtunduh village offers a peaceful athmosphere and enjoy the best of Ubud within 15 minutes from our resort
- Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Bali Bird Park
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Bali Zoo
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Goa Gajah "Elephant Cave"
- Kintamani - Batur Caldera Geopark
- Merta Harum Agro Coffee Plantation
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Neka Art Museum
- The Blanco Renaissance Museum
- Ubud Palace
- Babi Guling Ibu Oka "Suckling Pig"
- Nasi Ayam Kadewatan Ibu Mangku
- Sukawati Art Market
- Ubud Market